Medela Freestyle Flex™ is a new generation of electric breast pump designed to fit into your life. (released in 2021). Its light (only 240g), compact design and USB-chargeable battery give you the flexibility to express wherever and whenever you like, with no compromise on pumping performance. Suitable for high use.
- Compact, light and portable breast pump, easy to carry wherever you go
- Built-in rechargeable battery so you can express anywhere - no need to search for an outlet
- USB port for powering up on the go*
- Connects to free MyMedela app – download and register to track pumping progress
- Medela PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields for your comfort and increased milk flow
- Compact design fits easily into your palm, pocket or bag, weighs 240g
- Detachable lanyard loops round your wrist to keep breast pump secure
- Intuitive multifunctional interface with: Count-up timer, delay start & pause functions, pumping setting & battery charge indicators
Freestyle Flex also benefits from Medela's research into pumping technology, tested by scientists with the help of breastfeeding mums.
Double Pumping with Freestyle Flex yields more milk in less time than pumping from each breast in turn.
2-Phase Expression technology mimics babies' natural sucking rhythm - faster at first to stimulate milk flow, then slower to feed - for more comfortable and efficient pumping
PersonalFit Flex breast shields can be adapted to fit your shape for individual comfort and increased milk flow
Overflow Protection (a closed system) prevents your breast milk from entering the tubing and motor
This boxed set comes with
1 x Freestyle Flex™ double electric breast pump
2 x Medela PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 21 mm
2 x Medela PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 24 mm
2 x Medela PersonalFit Flex™ connector
1 x Freestyle Flex tubing
4 x 150 ml breast milk bottle
4 x lid
2 x bottle stand
1 x power adaptor with USB cable
1 x citystyle carry bag
1 x iceblock cooler
NOTE this pump released in 2021 is different to the original Freestyle pump - the tube and connectors are different.
*Only use the power adaptor and cable that comes with the breast pump