Medela PersonalFit Flex Connector - spare part.
Sold as 1 piece
With Medela's new PersonalFit Flex connector, you can pump in a more reclined and comfortable position. This allows you to angle your body - rather than having to sit upright like with older models. Medela Flex technology is a whole new pumping experience, personalised to you.
Closed system - there's an overflow protection which prevents milk from overflowing into the tubing and motor
- Only compatible with the Flex tubing (single pump = Swing Flex Tube, Solo pump = Solo Tube, double pump = Swing Maxi Flex Tube, new Freestyle Flex Tube,)
- Compatible with both types of breastshield - the Original PersonalFit Breastshield Funnels and the new Flex Breastshields
NOTE about old original medela, and new 2020 Flex models
The new Flex technology is compatible with older models, but I have some specific notes below because not all the bits'n'pieces are interchangable and you have to be careful with the right tubes and connectors. I've put all the correct links below. If you are still not sure, please Contact Us.
- if you have an older model "Swing" breast pump then you most likely need a new Elbow Connector and tubing while stocks last. Or we recommend to upgrade, then you'll need this Flex Connector plus the Medela Swing Flex Tube and the Flex Breastshield. These will fit with the original motor.
- if you have an older model "Swing Maxi" double breast pump then you most likely need a new Connector Assembled (x2) and original tubing while stocks last. Or we recommend to upgrade, then you'll need this Flex Connector (x2) plus the Medela Swing Maxi Flex Tube and Flex Breastshield(x2) which will all fit with the original motor.
- if you have the older model "Freestyle" pump, then you most likely need a new Connector Assembled (x2) and original tubing while stocks last. We recommend to upgrade to flex technology, so you'll need to get this Flex Connector (x2) plus a special piece of Tubing to Convert to attach your old motor to this new connector piece, and Flex Breastshield(x2). Then you can still use your original motor.
I've written a blog with images to help explain the differences here
Any questions just email us, as its confusing now that there are old and new models and parts, and i'd rather help you before you place the order.