Lanowool Breastfeeding Pads (1 pair)
Lanowool breastfeeding pads are designed to give comfort and healing to new mothers. Made from Certified Organic Merino wool and contain highly purified medical-grade lanolin, creating the optimal environment for breast care prior to birth and during nursing.
Lanowool breast pads help provide the best breast and nipple conditions for successful breastfeeding. Most women need only 2-3 pairs for the entire nursing period. When one pair feels wet, let it dry while wearing the second pair.
- very fine breathable merino wool that will not stick or adhere to sore breasts
- soothing and comfortable to wear
- wool is an insulator of your natural body temperature
- a fantastic option for women that suffer Raynard's Syndrome (vasospasm)
- medium absorption
1 pair per pack
Made in New Zealand with 100% Certified Organic Wool
Wash by hand in lukewarm water with mild wool soap (such as Lux flakes)
Regular Size Pads 12 cm diameter - this size suits most women
Large Size Pads 15cm diameter - customers are often surprised how big these are, so take note, it is bigger than you expect. About the size of a side plate
** Note: These offer a light absorption for mild milk leakage, but they provide great conditions for nipples. So you may need to double up and put another pair of breastpads behind these so at least you have the wool next to your skin. If you have heavier milk leakage, we recommend the Breastmates Reusable Pads
- Regular Size Pads 12 cm diameter - this size suits most women
- Large Size Pads 15cm diameter - customers are often surprised how big these are, so take note!