Reusable Nursing Pads - Multipack 3 Pairs
Multi Deal: Buy 2 or more and save 10%
These mum-friendly, eco-friendly nursing pads have been used and loved by breastfeeding mothers from all over the country since we first began making them in 2004, and as one of the founding products of our business these little gems are very close to our hearts (sometimes literally!)
Our reusable nursing pads are all about sustainability, both for the environment and your wallet, because after buying a pack of them you'll never have to buy disposable breast pads again. Performance and comfort are also our key drivers...
If that alone wasn't enough, here are a few more reasons why these breastpads are amazing:
- They're made using super-absorbent bamboo which means they're slim, unobtrusive and prevent any embarrassing leakages or stains on your clothing
- An outer layer of waterproof-coated material prevents leaks, yet remains breathable for your comfort
- a microfleece side that's super soft next to your skin, so you won't be troubled by itching, irritation, or stickiness. eek nobody wants stickiness!
- retain a feeling of dryness regardless of how wet they get, so there's no uncomfortable damp or squishy feeling. Unlike cotton pads which often feel cold and gross
- get better with age - the absorbency of these pads increases with every wash
- machine washable and can go in the dryer too, so they're super easy to clean
One size fits most. Diameter 11cm. White.
Sold in a multipack of 3 pairs (6 pads) ~ one to wear, one in the wash, one spare.
Read the reviews tab to see why mums love these breast pads!