Our best selling, award winning Show Off range by Hotmilk, is now available in a beautiful foundation colourway, Pink Peony.
This style of maternity bra offers a flexible fit and smooth profile under tops and the A-frame offers bust support and discreet breastfeeding. This gorgeous bra is soft pink with black highlights, finished with geometric lace trim, nude linings and bow.
Suitable for maternity and breastfeeding.
- Non-wired soft cup bra for maximum comfort and support
- A frame support for the ultimate support and modesty cover
- 100% cotton lined cups for skin breathability
- Designed with stretch on the top cup to allow for growth
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Cotton lined straps for added comfort
- Wider straps on the larger cups for added strength
To work out your bra size, measure while you are already wearing a bra.
Step 1: Under Bust Measurement (Band Size) Measure directly under your bust. Place the tape measure around your torso, just under your bust. Check in a mirror side on that the tape is even. Take a firm measurement - pull reasonably tight. This gives your band measurement, eg 10, 12, 14, 16, 18
Step 2: Over Bust Measurement (Cup Size) Measure around the fullest part of your breast. Check in a mirror side-on that the tape is even and straight. Take a loose measurement. Now use the columns below to find the corresponding cup size (stay in the same column that you found in step 1 for Band size).