Hotmilk's best selling, award winning Show Off range is now available in this light Ivory colourway, perfect for those summer months and to be worn under white or light clothing. This style offers a flexible fit and smooth profile under tops and the A-frame offers support and discreet feeding. Both bra and bikini are finished with geometric lace trim, nude linings and bow.
** note colour is off-white Ivory**
- Non-wired soft cup bra for maximum comfort and support
- A frame support for the ultimate support and modesty cover
- 100% cotton lined cups for skin breathability
- Designed with stretch on the top cup to allow for growth
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- 6 hook and eye extension for rib cage expansion
- Cotton lined straps for added comfort
- Wider straps on the larger cups for added strength
To work out your bra size, measure while you are already wearing a bra.
Step 1: Under Bust Measurement (Band Size) Measure directly under your bust. Place the tape measure around your torso, just under your bust. Check in a mirror side on that the tape is even. Take a firm measurement - pull reasonably tight. This gives your band measurement, eg 10, 12, 14, 16, 18
Step 2: Over Bust Measurement (Cup Size) Measure around the fullest part of your breast. Check in a mirror side-on that the tape is even and straight. Take a loose measurement. Now use the columns below to find the corresponding cup size (stay in the same column that you found in step 1 for Band size).