If you’re breastfeeding and have sore or cracked nipples, Medela hydrogel pads support healing and offer instant, soothing relief.
- Aid skin recovery and help maintain good skin condition
- Support healing
- Form a protective cushion for sensitive or sore nipples
- Specially formulated to cool skin on contact
- Sterile and individually wrapped
- Non toxic and free from preservatives
Medela Hydrogel pads come in packs of four individually wrapped sterile pads. Each pad can be worn for 24 hours.
The Hydrogel Pads are intended for single use as soothing breast pads for nursing mothers.
How to Use
• Wash hands before using the product
• Open pouch
• Remove gel pad from the plastic liner
• Gently place the gel side of the pad directly over your nipple
• Do not use if the pouch is open or damaged
• Prior to breastfeeding, remove the gel pad
• Place on a clean surface
• Gently wash the breast with warm water and pat dry
• Then start breastfeeding
• After breastfeeding, reapply the gel pad
Do not use soaps or detergents to clean pad • Store gel pads in a cool, dry place • For more cooling sensation, gel pads can be stored in the fridge • Reusable for 24 hours • If gel pad becomes cloudy or milky, please discard and use a new one.
Optional: To improve soothing, store the box of pads in the fridge so they are cool before use.