|The Quick Run Down: Yes you can return items, but there are exceptions. Afterpay items can only be returned for a credit note. All items on Sale are on final clearance and not returnable. Please read our details below.
We know that shopping online can be tricky so we do allow returns - with a few conditions.* Just try your clothing on at home, and if you are not completely satisfied you can return the NEW UNUSED items to us within 60 days. Items must be UNUSED, UNSOILED, intact with tags attached. We'll do our best to process your return promptly, and will try and help you the best that we can. However we do have a few criteria, as detailed below so please keep reading....
** Items that Cannot Be Returned: Exclusions
- We are unable to accept returns or size exchanges for knickers.
- Swimwear - must be tried on while wearing your own knickers underneath- STRICTLY may only be returned if the hygiene sticker is intact.
- We are unable to accept returns for breast pump spare parts.
- We are unable to accept returns for any items that are sold in sealed branded packaging - which has been opened, (for example breast pads).
- We do not offer free samples.
- We do not offer a "trial" for breast pumps or any products, and are unable to accept returns for any breast pump that has been removed from sealed branded packaging.
- We are unable to accept returns for items that have pet hair, dust, milk spots, fake tan, deodorant, baby spew, or smell smokey, or have the hygiene stickers removed (where applicable).
Sale Items Are Excluded: Please be aware at this time, we are running a big sale and don't allow returns for sale items, the prices are heavily discounted and they are on final clearance. There are no refunds or store credits for sale items.
Criteria: Please note that items must be in original, new, unused, perfect condition with tags attached, stickers and packaging intact. Please respectfully fold garments when you send them back. You also need to ensure items are not covered in pet hair, dust, milk spots, fake tan, deodorant, baby spew, or smell smokey or musty. We reserve the right to inspect your returning items and if they do not adhere to this standard, we may refuse - and send it back to you.
- Returned within 60 days.
- Items must be returned with a copy of your receipt, packing slip, or note stating your order number
- You will need to pay the postage costs at your local post shop to get your parcel back to us.
- We do not refund your original postage cost.
- If we need to send you out another parcel, with exchanges sizes etc, then we don't charge you any more delivery costs.
- We can organize a replacement, a change size, a different item or a refund* - that's your choice - just write it down.
- Please note that we are unable to offer refunds for Afterpay orders - you can either exchange or get a store credit.
- If the items were on Sale, they are on final clearance and not returnable.
What to do: You must include your packing slip or order number, along with a message explaining your reason for return, and stating your choice if you want a REFUND or to swap size. If you want to swap for something that costs more, then please specify the items and write down your phone number and we will contact you at the time we are processing your return so that we can charge your credit card. We usually process returns within 2-3 days of the mail arriving back.
Send to Franny McInnes
P O Box 830,
Afterpay: Afterpay orders can only be exchanged or store credit, we are not able to process refunds for Afterpay Orders.
Deciding Sizes: If you are shopping and trying to decide between two clothing sizes; it can be quicker and easier for you to order both sizes. Then you can have them both with you at home to try on and compare; and you can send back whichever doesn't suit. (Or send back both). Unless they are on sale which this does not apply as sale items are not returnable at this time.
Colour: We have tried to describe, photograph and video items to show accurate colour. We do not accept liability if your screen displays the colour differently to the item, as users screen settings can differ.
Faults: If you have a faulty item - please contact us directly so that we can resolve that for you of course.
Returns from Overseas Customers : Our returns policy still applies for customers outside of New Zealand if you need to return a parcel you can.
Sale Items: Please be aware that at this time, we don't allow returns for sale items as they are sold as final clearance with a big discount.
THANK YOU for reading down this far on our Returns information. It may sound very formal, but we are actually quite nice when we process returns, and we'll do them as quickly as possible. During our years in business you'd be really surprised by what sort of questions we've been asked about returns, or the hairy-ness / babyspew on items sent back. We also get quite a lot of parcels sent back to us with no name/sender information so it can be really hard to figure those out and will delay your refund. We'll help you out where possible.