Perineum Padscile Serum (to make your own DIY Recovery Pads to use after Labour)
Mama + me Padsicle Serum is specifically designed to relieve pain and encourage the healing of the perineal area in postpartum recovery. Each ingredient has been carefully selected based on their healing properties helping to soothe discomfort from stitches, perineal bruising, inflammation and haemorrhoids.
*If irritation occurs please discontinue use
Directions on how to apply to sanitary pads to make your own soothers......
- Cut the end of each wrapper and remove the pad.
- Open up your pad and lay it flat making sure you leave the adhesive strips attached (you will want these to remain intact so you can refold and use when needed).
- Apply a generous amount of the serum to the middle of the pad, we suggest 4-5 pumps per pad. Spread the serum with the back of a teaspoon.
- Individually wrap the pads back up again in their original wrapper or glad wrap, place them into an airtight container or ziplock bag and then put them into the freezer.
- We suggest making 15-20 of these in your third trimester so they are ready to go for when you need them.
- When you are ready to use them simply take them out of the freezer allowing them to thaw for 1-2 minutes and then apply as per normal.
100% Natural ingredients including Aloe Barbadensis Lea Extract (Natural Aloe Vera Gel), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel- Alcohol Free), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Hydrosol), Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense Hydrosol), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula flower extract), Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzyl Alcohol (Microcare DB- Natural Preservative)