FREE DELIVERY for NZ orders over $150

subscribe

Oasis Sun SPF30 is formulated for sensitive skin and is suitable for the whole family, including babies!   

  •    Made for sensitive skin
  •     Suitable for face and body
  •     Non greasy and non whitening
  •     Does not stain clothes
  •     No colour, fragrance or parabens
  •     Non-nano zinc oxide
  •     Cruelty free and suitable for vegans
  •     Proudly made in New Zealand
  •     A brand that's been trusted for over 10 years
  •     AS/NZ Standard 2604:1998, rated High Sun Protection

Contains 94% natural ingredients including jojoba oil, shea butter, lecithin and vitamin E to moisturize against wind, water and sunlight. (the other 6% are the ingredients required for sun safety protection).

Originally designed for babies and children, this sunscreen is perfect for the whole family.


ingredients: WATER (AQUA), CETEARYL OLIVATE (AND) SORBITAN OLIVATE (OLIVE-BASED EMULSIFIER), CERTIFIED ORGANIC SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL, CASTOR OIL, ZINC OXIDE (MICROFINE SUNSCREEN AGENT), ETHYL-HEXYL P-METHOXYCINNAMIC ACID (SUNSCREEN AGENT), CERTIFIED ORGANIC BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), CERTIFIED ORGANIC SOYA LECITHIN, D-ALPHA TOCOPHEROL (NON-GMO NATURAL VITAMIN E), ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL (AND) DEHYDROACETIC ACID (BIOGRO APPROVED PRESERVATIVE)

Customer Reviews 5 item(s)

my fave
Have to also add this is the only one I've found that doesn't make my boys' eyes stream (not that I get it in their eyes) but lots of other brands, even for sensitive skin, seem to really affect them!
Quality
Review by SVD
This stuff is aMAZing!
My wee 8mth old ginger ninja had this plastered on during his first beach trip over the weekend. No burning at all. It has a great texture and most importantly is easy to apply
Quality
Review by Amber
This is the one i use
I used another natural zinc oxide one with Chloe and it reacted with her skin but this one is great, feels like moisturiser on the skin too
Quality
Review by Emma
good sunscreet
This is a great sunscreen and lasts a long time. Have used a couple of times so far this spring on my 7mth baby who has eczema, so far so good!
Quality
Review by Jessica
Love it
I discovered this sunscreen recently it's brilliant! Great for face as its non greasy and matte finis
Quality
Review by Angelina

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Oasis Sunscreen

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality

You might also like…