Hotmilk's best selling, award-winning Show Off range offers a flexible fit and smooth profile under clothing and the A-frame offers support and discreet feeding. Both bra and bikini are finished with geometric lace trim, nude cotton linings and bow.
This style is a generous full cup fit, soft, stretchy and comfortable. It is forgiving so the style will fit almost every body type. Soft fit around the underbust band.
- full cup coverage
- A-frame nursing support
- wirefree cup support
- non-padded cup
- one-handed drop-down nursing clips for breastfeeding
- 6 hook and eye fastenings for extending band size
- wider straps on larger cup sizes for added support
- jet black with geometric trim and nude cotton lining
- match with Show Off Black Bikini Brief
- outer 85% nylon 10% elastane 5% rayon - inner 100%nylon
To work out your bra size, measure while you are already wearing a bra.
Step 1: Under Bust Measurement (Band Size) Measure directly under your bust. Place the tape measure around your torso, just under your bust. Check in a mirror side on that the tape is even. Take a firm measurement - pull reasonably tight. This gives your band measurement, eg 10, 12, 14, 16, 18
Step 2: Over Bust Measurement (Cup Size) Measure around the fullest part of your breast. Check in a mirror side-on that the tape is even and straight. Take a loose measurement. Now use the columns below to find the corresponding cup size (stay in the same column that you found in step 1 for Band size).