Unimom Allegro Electric Breast Pump
This breast pump is ideally suited to mothers that need to pump low frequency, such as 2-3 times per day (Part-time Pumping). If you are pumping more often than this - we'd recommend you consider the Unimom Forte Double Pump.
The Allegro is a great pump for on the go mums. Great quality, easy to use and produces excellent results. Another advantage of this breast pump is that the motor can handle double pumping, perhaps you might want to try double pumping in the future if you are returning to work - you'd just need to get an extra Breastshield Kit
- Very portable: small motor, light to carry.
- Will fit in your handbag
- Mimics baby's natural sucking allowing for faster let down
- Rechargeable Battery- Over 2 hours of rechargeable power or can work from AC power adaptor [both included]
- LED display and soft touch controls.
- Adjustable Vacuum -7 Suction Levels
- Closed System- Back flow protection
- Memory- Will remember your first pump and will automatically switch to your desired level next pump, after the let down phase.
Unimom is a well known proved brand all over the world, gathering excellent feedback. Researched, tested and trialed, Unimom breastpumps have achieved desired results in NZ hospitals and throughout many homes. They match the quality of top leading brands in NZ and meet hospital grade standards.
We've recorded a little demo video so that you can see and hear it - so look on the video tab.
* Tip * When you purchase a Unimom Allegro Electric breast pump we recommend you purchase a Switch Kit aswell, so that the pump can work as a manual option. Teats not included (so try our Chu Chu teat)
Designed for part time expressing only, up to 3 times per day. Does not endure full time use