Avent Teats - Classic Anti Colic - Twin Pack
The Philips Avent Airflex Teat works with baby's natural feeding rhythm. Your baby controls milk flow more like breastfeeding, which can help reduce overeating and spit-up.
ANTI-COLIC: A unique system with a built in one-way air valve at its base flexes to allow air into the bottle to prevent a vacuum, whilst milk flows at a pace that baby controls. This promotes healthy, active feeding and reduces colic.
The naturally shaped Philips Avent teat promotes proper latch-on and makes it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- Newborn (1 hole) is suitable for newborn and breast fed babies
- Slow Flow (2 holes) for a slightly faster flow. Suitable for 1 month+ and breast fed babies
- Medium Flow (3 holes) recommended for babies 3 months and older
- Fast Flow (4 holes) Recommended for babies 6 months and older.
- Variable Flow (one slot) With a slot instead of holes, recommended for babies 3 months and older.
Two Teats Per Pack