Medela Lactina Rental Breast Pump
Available for customers that can collect from our studio in
This breast pump is for use by mothers that need to express all
of their baby's feeds, such as a premature baby or a sick baby, or
if mother is going to be away from baby. This is the same pump that
is provided by hospitals.
It is most suited for mothers that need to express long term and
frequently during the day.
- Long Term Daily Use
- Electric or Battery
- Double or Single Pump
- Variable vacuum setting
- Built-in vacuum release protects against excessive or prolonged
- Ideal for initiating and sustaining milk supply
- Features automatic suck and release for ease of use and
- All Lactina kits are easily converted to a manual pump
Breast Pump Rental - Costs
- Bond $150, refundable when the pump is
- Hire cost $139 per month (4 weeks)
- Minimum hire period one month.
- In addition, you will also need to purchase the kit of
attachments (which are yours to keep)
email us or phone 07 827 8235 to enquire about hiring a Lactina
Allow 2-3 days for item to be available for you. This is
only available for Pick Up from our studio store in Cambridge
Waikato. Upon completion of the hire period you will need to
return it to Medela in Auckland so that it can be autoclave
We've done a little demo to show you how it works:
This product has not been reviewed yet.