Feeding Little Tummies by Nicola Galloway.
Healthy recipes from first foods to toddler meals.
Babies' first foods lay the foundations of future eating habits,
so a healthy start can establish healthy patterns for a
lifetime. Beginning with the first tastes of solid food at
around 6 months old, Feeding Little Tummies includes
dozens of easy recipes that will inspire parents to create
nourishing, appealing meals and snacks.
Written by a qualified chef, nutrition consultant, and kiwi
mother, Feeding Little Tummies includes:
- more than 100 simple recipes plus more variations
- an emphasis on a balanced diet that includes seasonal and
- separate sections on first foods, breakfasts, snacks and
lunches, dinner, desserts and drinks
- Advice on allergies and food intolerances
- Nutrition suggestions for when children are feeling unwell
- Meal planner for baby age stages
- 160 pages published 2011
We have a couple of Nicola's recipes for you to view here.
Manufacturer: Published in NZ