Medela Lactina Rental Breast Pump
Available for customers that can collect from our studio in Cambridge, Waikato.
This breast pump is for use by mothers that need to express all of their baby's feeds, such as a premature baby or a sick baby, or if mother is going to be away from baby. This is the same pump that is provided by hospitals.
It is most suited for mothers that need to express long term and frequently during the day.
- Long Term Daily Use
- Electric or Battery
- Double or Single Pump
- Variable vacuum setting
- Built-in vacuum release protects against excessive or prolonged suction
- Ideal for initiating and sustaining milk supply
- Features automatic suck and release for ease of use and efficiency
- All Lactina kits are easily converted to a manual pump
Breast Pump Rental - Costs
- Bond $150, refundable when the pump is returned undamaged
- Hire cost $139 per month (4 weeks)
- Minimum hire period one month.
- In addition, you will also need to purchase the kit of attachments (which are yours to keep)
Please email us or phone 07 823 1412 to enquire about hiring a Lactina Breast Pump.
Allow 2-3 days for item to be available for you. This is only available for Pick Up from our studio store in Cambridge Waikato. Upon completion of the hire period you will need to return it to Medela in Auckland so that it can be autoclave sterilised.
We've done a little demo to show you how it works: