Feeding Little Tummies by Nicola Galloway.
Healthy recipes from first foods to toddler meals.
Babies' first foods lay the foundations of future eating habits, so a healthy start can establish healthy patterns for a lifetime. Beginning with the first tastes of solid food at around 6 months old, Feeding Little Tummiesincludes dozens of easy recipes that will inspire parents to create nourishing, appealing meals and snacks.
Written by a qualified chef, nutrition consultant, and kiwi mother, Feeding Little Tummies includes:
- more than 100 simple recipes plus more variations
- an emphasis on a balanced diet that includes seasonal and organic produce
- separate sections on first foods, breakfasts, snacks and lunches, dinner, desserts and drinks
- Advice on allergies and food intolerances
- Nutrition suggestions for when children are feeling unwell
- Meal planner for baby age stages
- 160 pages published 2011
We have a couple of Nicola's recipes for you to view here.
Manufacturer: Published in NZ
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Feeding Little Tummies
I love that this is a NZ book so the ingredients are all easy to get and I understand all the measurements. The recipes are pretty straight forward and there are lots of recipes I can make from what's already in my kitchen. I like the mix of healthy and sweet treat foods. Definitely going to be a cookbook I use on a regular basis!