Baby Whispering by Sharlene Poole
This is the practical handbook that every mother needs when preparing for a new baby. Broken down into easy-to-follow timeframes from preparing for arrival and birth right through to 12 months, you'll quickly find answers to everything you need to know.
- your baby's basic needs and development
- common problems and solutions
- techniques for breast feeding AND bottle feeding (expressed milk and formula)
- crying and settling, plus dealing with colic
- Sharlene's technique to bring up wind
- sleeping patterns and suggested routines
- developmental play
For years, Sharlene has been helping new parents. Now Baby Whisperingwill give you the same skills, confidence and information which you can personalise to suit you and your baby.
|Published: 25 Jul 2012|
|ISBN 13: 9780143566991|
|ISBN 10: 0143566997|
|Pages: 168 Edition: 1|
Sharlene Poole says "Breastmates is a wonderful online store with high quality products and information for mothers and mothers to be! I'm thrilled that they are now stocking my Baby Whispering Book!"
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- GOOD ADVICE FOR ALL
I haven't read it cover to cover as purchased for my daughter, a first time mum, but the bits I did read I thought were all very good advice and well laid out for quick referral in those awkward parenting moments !